May 11, 2020
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been challenged these last few months and a great many changes have emerged. We are looking forward to begin serving you and resuming our regular routines. Despite the changes we have endured, our commitment to your personal safety and the care that we deliver remains our number one priority.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activity and movement of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidelines that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our staff will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive in the office.
- We will take your temperature upon arrival with a contactless thermometer
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Doors, countertops and touchable surfaces will be disinfected before and after your office visit.
- You may see that the waiting rooms will no longer offer magazines since they are difficult to clean
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling appointments.
- We will do our best to allow for greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you
- Please arrive having fully completed all patient and health forms.
- We ask that you arrive on time, but not earlier than your appointment time.
- Please enter the office wearing appropriate face mask.
- We ask that you are accompanied by escorts only if you need assistance or it is medically necessary.
- If you are a minor, you must have only one parent or guardian accompany you.
- At the completion of treatment, a team member will direct you in washing your hands with soap and water.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, patients, and team members safe in our practice and we look forward to seeing you again. We value the trust and loyalty you have shown us over the years in this wonderful community.
To make an appointment, please call our office at (941) 492-3570 or visit our website at www.VeniceEndo.com. Thank you for considering Venice Endodontics.
With great expectations for the future,
Dr. Michael Sardzinski and Team